- Connect your Chrome OS device to the internet over Wi-Fi or ethernet.
- Click on the settings tray in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Enter the settings using the gear icon.
- Click on About Chrome OS on the bottom of the left column.
- Select the Check for updates option.
- Once the update finishes downloading, click Restart.
How to update a Chromebook to the newest version Print
Modified on: Mon, 5 Apr, 2021 at 1:54 PM
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.